Shift-Click to save. Presets won’t be saved when reloading, please use the Write/Load button to manage .maxpresets files.
Simple gain to adjust the input level.
Use slider to set the volume treshold in function of the input level. Range slider is not efficient here, but will be used in future for further possibilities, so just click once without sliding to set the treshold. When reached, leds are blinking.
Free or Quantized. It sets the way hits will trigg the envelopes.
Start/Stop | Start | Start/End
• Start/Stop : envelope progression will start at first hit, then stop, then re-start from last value, then stop again, etc…
• Start : envelope will restart from begining at each hit.
• Start/End : envelope will start at first hit, then next hits will be ignored until the envelope finishes. Once finished, the next hit will start it again.
Hit the button and simulate a signal input. It’s a way to use the device in manual mode without input. You can map it via MIDI.
Delay hits with a random value between 0 and the selected value. From 0 ms to 30 seconds.
Set the duration for all envelopes.
• 1st dial : from 10 to 990 ms.
• 2nd dial : from 0 to 60 seconds.
• 3rd dial : from 0 to 30 minutes.
Values are added together to set precise durations.
Click the red button to make Grips appear. Click on each to unlock. Once unlocked, click on Live’s parameter to grip it (parameter’s name must appear over the envelope). Then relock and proceed identically for each one.
Three modes :
• 1×4 : One envelope is played at each step. You can choose sequentially (env1, env2, then env3, until env4, then env1 again) or random among all. You can set the step number from 1 to 4. If 1 : only env1 will play. if 2 : env1 and env2 will be active, etc…
• 2×2 : Two envelopes played together at each step with 2 steps possible. Same functions than Mode 1×4.
• 4×1 : Four envelopes played together at each hit.
Individual functions for each envelope :
• PLAY MODE : Start/Stop | Start | Start/End
• HIT BUTTON
Click on graph to draw the envelope. Upper right button allows you to use pre-drawn envelopes. Upper duration indicates the envelope duration. Upper right dial indicates the behaviour of the griped parameter during run.