Coefficients used by the iterative quadratic sytem.
A step-sequencer driving the algorithm computation.
Two-dimensional graph displaying the X and Y values calculated at each step.
Menus that allow you to feed the Modules with different computed values.
2x Oscillators featuring :
Filter Envelope ADSR
Send MIDI Notes to 2x Outputs.
Take control of Ableton Live’s parameters and modulate them. First one (left) is free, second one (right) is controled with computed values.
• PRESETS : Write & Load presets file
• MATHS : Calculate the sequencer steps in function of the Live Set’s BPM
• DATA : Get the Map Coefficients and boundaries in simple .txt format
• R POINT : Additional point used in calculations
• VALUES : A simple reminder of the different computed quantities
Put this device on any MIDI track and choose the Receiver (according to the Output) to get Note, Velocity and Duration from the HENONSYNTH.